As one of the world's most developed tropical regions, Cairns offers competitive advantages for investors, including:
- international airport and sea port with direct access to world markets;
- globally competitive tourism, marine, aviation and agriculture industries;
- gateway to Asia-Pacific markets with real potential for trade growth;
- robust, sophisticated business infrastructure;
- world-leading academic and research facilities;
- more than $20 billion of development projects in the pipeline.
Commercial Filming & Photography
The Cairns region is a spectacular location for photography and filming. Our unparalleled natural beauty, accessible locations, world-class infrastructure and film-friendly approach make Cairns the smart choice for your next photographic, movie, television or documentary project.
The process involved in the selection of the Division 3 Councillor aims to ensure the process is transparent and the community's best interests are being served.
CRC took out the Local Government Award at the 2014 Queensland Tourism Awards in Brisbane on Friday night. This followed receipt of a similar award at the Tropical North Queensland Tourism Awards t ...
Mayor Bob Manning has again questioned the current status of the probity process involved with the takeover of the Reef Hotel Casino. Cr Manning made a similar call a month ago.
Local entrepreneurs will step into the spotlight to pitch their original ideas at Ideas After Dark – presented as part of Council's TNQ20 Business Excellence and Tropical Innov ...