Cairns ECOfiesta 2018
Sunday 3 June | Cairns Cruiseliner Terminal
Music | Markets | Children's Activities | Workshops
The Cairns ECOfiesta celebrates sustainable living in Tropical North Queensland.
Immerse yourself in a day of music, art, food and fashion at the premier waterfront venue, the Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal. Be inspired by a massive expo of green-tech and sustainable living solutions. Bring the crew along for a jam-packed day of eco-activities and hands-on learning.
|Celebrate life in the tropics with:||Be inspired by:|
Follow the facebook event for all the announcements!
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Cairns ECOfiesta 2017 was proudly sponsored by Ergon Energy
To find out about sponsorship opportunities for 2018, download the ECOfiesta Sponsorship Prospectus ( PDF, 2.23 MB ).
Watch the action from 2015:
ECOweek 2018 runs from 25th May until 5 June, World Environment Day.
Check out the ECOweek program below and follow ECOevents Cairns for all the updates.
Sustainability events and activities in the Cairns region happen throughout the year- follow ECOevents Cairns to stay in the loop.
Community groups are invited to submit events aligned with the ECOfiesta ethos to the community ECOweek program.
No results were found
Terms and Conditions
Do you have an event, festival, celebration or important date that the Cairns regional community would like to know about?
Terms and conditions:
- Events or activities must align with the ECOweek ethos and promote sustainability and/or the natural environment.
- Events or activities must be open and have broad appeal to the general community within the Cairns Regional Council area. We will not list 'members only' events, events for discrete interest groups, or activities where participants are required to be affiliated with the organisers.
- Events or activities must be located within the Cairns Regional Council area, or be deemed relevant to our residents and visitors.
- Events relating to or held by a group which conflicts with Council's corporate mission/vision will not be listed.
- To provide fair exposure to all community events listed on this calendar, listings for exhibitions (eg, art gallery exhibitions, touring displays etc) will be published for a maximum of seven (7) days only from the opening date of the exhibition.
- You should only submit your listing once you have secured all necessary permits, licences, insurances and other relevant approvals for your event.
- Requests need to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. Submissions will not be accepted more than twelve months in advance.
- Inclusion in the event calendar is not guaranteed; you will be advised if your event is not suitable for the calendar. Council is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an event organiser as a result of failure or delay in listing an event.
- All listings are subject to editorial discretion. Cairns Regional Council reserves the right to reject any listing request and to remove any listing.
- The person submitting the listing must ensure information supplied is accurate and information is kept up to date, and must notify Council as soon as possible of any changes. A nominated contact person and contact number must be supplied for all event listings.
- Council's events calendar is provided without any warranties or guarantees the service will be error free and without disruption.
The Cairns ECOfiesta would not be possible without the passionate groups, volunteers and businesses building sustainability in our community.
Want to get involved? Apply to:
If you have any queries or ideas to promote sustainability, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Social to Win
There are social media prizes during and leading up to the Cairns ECOfiesta to help you celebrate our amazing environment. Head to the Cairns ECOfiesta facebook event to find out more!