The Cairns ECOfiesta is a free community festival that weaves environment, community and economy into a day of fun, friendship and eco-inspiration.
The Cairns ECOfiesta celebrates our unique natural environment and the businesses and organisations working to raise awareness, reduce impacts and provide solutions for us all. With something for everyone, we'd love to see you there!
ECOfiesta 2016 - Sunday 29 May
- Free entry
- 10am to 7pm, Sunday 29 May 2016
- Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
- 100+ stalls
- Waterfront stage with live music all day
- Buskers stage with circus acts and street performers
- Team events for you and your crew
- Heaps of free stuff for the kids to do
- Festival food and drinks to keep you energised
- Friendly faces, strong coffee (bring your own cup) and a licensed bar
- Connect on Facebook for event updates and prize opportunities
Stall / Vendor applications
Do you have a sustainability story, product or service that you’d like the community to know about? Stall applications are now open for the 2016 Cairns ECOfiesta. This is a free festival that attracts thousands of eco-conscious consumers, and it’s the standout event for getting yourself out there.
The expo zone runs from 10am to 4pm and is inside T2 of the Cruise Liner Terminal. Stall options are:
- Single stalls = 1.8m frontage, 1 table and 1 chair provided - $80 fee. (Non-profit organisations free of charge)
- Double stalls = 3.6m frontage, 2 tables and 2 chairs provided - $160 fee
- Powered stalls = $20 extra – limited number available
Apply online. After we have received your application, we will send you an email outlining stall payment options.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.