10am to 6pm, Sunday 31 May 2015, Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
Free Entry | Live Music | Buskers | Free Activities| Food & Fashion | Loads More
The Cairns ECOfiesta is a free community festival that weaves environment, community and economy into a day of fun, friendship and eco-inspiration.
ECOfiesta celebrates and showcases our unique natural environment, tropical lifestyle and green economy, and is the feature event of ECOweek 2015. ECOweek 2015 runs from 29 May to 7 June.
- Live music on the waterfront stage featuring Leanne Tennant, Sian Edwards, Secret Tuesdays and Formidable Vegetable Sound System.
- Cirque Eco - Buskers that don't cost the earth.
- ECOdrive - electric vehicle trade show
- ECOthreads - local fashion designers using ethical and up-cycled fabrics.
- ECOexpo - 90+ stalls featuring local businesses and community groups
- ECOspeak - short talks from passionate local eco-champions
- ECOeats - cooking demonstrations featuring local chefs and local produce
- Festival food and drinks to keep you energised
- Fun team events and games, walk-in maze, circus skills, wildlife rescues, buskers, skate demo and more