Development Application Online is a self-help service that allows you to lodge a Development Application or view and track applications at a time that is convenient to you without having to visit or contact Council.
DA Online: technical issues
Council's DA Online site is experiencing intermittent technical issues.
Uploading attachments with your application: Please combine all documents into a single file prior to uploading to our website. Ensure any password protection is removed from your file.
If you lodge an application but do NOT receive a confirmation email, please email your details to email@example.com as soon as possible to ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner.
Development Applications Online (DA Online) is Cairns Regional Council's online lodgement and viewing portal.
NOTE: DA Online is experiencing intermittent technical issues (29 Sept 2016). If you lodge an application but do NOT receive a confirmation email, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner. More
- Cairns Regional Council provides an online DA lodgement and payment service to ensure continuity 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Council's online DA lodgement and payment service is for Cairns Regional Council only and does not include any State requirements or referrals (eg MyDAS).
- Acceptance of an application lodged via Council's online DA service may not constitute a properly made application. This is to be determined by Council during normal working hours.
- Cairns Regional Council ensures all new development applications are available online. However applications made prior to 1 January 2012 may not be available online.
- If you need help finding information on a Development Application that is not online please contact Council's Customer Service Centre on 4044 3044.