Development Application Online is a self-help service that allows you to lodge a Development Application or view and track applications at a time that is convenient to you without having to visit or contact Council.
Temporary outage: DA Online
Council's DA Online system is temporarily unable to accept lodgements. Our technicians are working on the problem now (28 September 2016).
Please do not attempt to lodge your DA at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Cairns Regional Council provides an online DA lodgement and payment service to ensure continuity 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Council's online DA lodgement and payment service is for Cairns Regional Council only and does not include any State requirements or referrals (eg MyDAS).
- Acceptance of an application lodged via Council's online DA service may not constitute a properly made application. This is to be determined by Council during normal working hours.
- Cairns Regional Council ensures all new development applications are available online. However applications made prior to 1 January 2012 may not be available online.
- If you need help finding information on a Development Application that is not online please contact Council's Customer Service Centre on 4044 3044.