Roadworks - Veivers Road
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Palm Cove
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 03/08/2020 to 12:00am 11/09/2020
- Description: Road pavement rehabilitation, asphalt overlay of roadway and kerb and channel replacement
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Odours; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Veivers Road, Palm Cove
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed for Veivers Road from Monday 3 August 2020, weather permitting.
Type of work:
- (1) New kerb and channel on the southern side, from 63 to 53 Veivers Rd;
- (2) Kerb and channel replacement on the northern side, from the Captain Cook Hwy to the eastern side of the Cowrie St intersection; and
- (3) Road pavement rehabilitation and an asphalt overlay of the roadway.
Approximate Duration: Approx. 6 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
During construction, temporary road closures may be required.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.