Varley St pathway works
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Yorkeys Knob
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 18/01/2021 to 12:00am 30/04/2021
- Description: Northern Beaches Leisure Trail pathway works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Varley St - from the suburb entry sign to the Dunne Road intersection
- Status: Open
A new 3m wide concrete path will be built on the western side of Varley Street, from the suburb entry sign to the Dunne Road intersection.
This work forms part of the Northern Beaches Leisure Trail project which is being delivered in several stages.
Works are estimated to start on Monday, 18 January 2021, with this section of the project expected to be completed by May 2021, weather permitting.
For further information, please contact Council via email@example.com.