Roadworks - Trinity Beach Road
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Trinity Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 26/11/2018 to 12:00am 30/06/2019
- Description: Water main replacement and road pavement works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Trinity Beach Road
- Status: Open
Please be advised of the following necessary road closures:
- Madang Street closed at the Trinity Beach Rd intersection on Monday 11, Tuesday 12 & Wednesday 13 March (9am to 2pm). Please note that this work is taking longer than expected and the road will be re-opened as quickly as possible. It is expected that the road will be reopened on Saturday 16 March.
- Outbound lane of Trinity Beach Rd (from Rabaul St to Madang St) closed on Saturday 16 March (7am to 6pm).
Follow detours as sign posted.
The following works are programmed for Trinity Beach Road:
- Water main replacement: From Rabaul St to north of the Bluewater development) from November 2018 until April 2019;
- Road pavement rehabilitation: From property no. 109 Trinity Beach Road to Madang Street from April 2019 to June 2019.
Water main replacement works involve trenching on the southern road shoulder along the length of the road from Rabaul St to Nathan St.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. For further information please email email@example.com.