Roadworks - Severin St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Manunda
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 04/01/2021 to 12:00am 31/01/2021
- Description: Kerb and channel replacement and road pavement rehabilitation works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Odours; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Severin St, from the Anderson St/James St roundabout to Shearer Ave
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed for Severin Street from Monday, 4 January 2021, weather permitting.
- Type of work: (1) Remove and replace kerb and channel and associated road repairs on the eastern side of Severin Street, from the Anderson St/James Street roundabout to Shearer Ave; and (2) Road pavement rehabilitation of the traffic lanes, from the Anderson St/James St roundabout to property no. 472 Severin St (Trinity Lutheran Church).
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 4 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Traffic will be detoured via Martyn Street and Shearer Avenue during road rehabilitation works.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.