Roadworks - Petersen Road
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Edmonton
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 04/01/2021 to 12:00am 26/02/2021
- Description: Asphalt footpath, road pavement rehabilitation and bicycle awareness zone treatment
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Petersen Rd
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed for Petersen Rd from Monday, 4 January 2020, weather permitting:
- Type of work: (1) Asphalt footpath on the southern side of Petersen Rd (from Mt Peter Rd to the Maroney Ave / Barney St roundabout; (2) Road pavement rehabilitation of both westbound and eastbound traffic lanes, road widening & asphalt overlay (from Mt Peter Rd to Farmer St East), (3) Introduction of a ‘Bicycle Awareness Zone’ at the Maroney Ave / Barney St roundabout.
- Duration: Approx. 8 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 6pm
Temporary detours and lane closures will be required.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.