Roadworks - Mount Peter Rd / Armstrong St / Green St
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Edmonton
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 21/09/2020 to 12:00am 19/10/2020
- Description: Footpath construction
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Mount Peter Rd / Armstrong St / Green St
- Status: Open
The following footpath upgrade works are programmed for the following areas from Monday, 21 September 2020 (weather permitting):
- Type of work: (a) Constructing a 2m wide footpath on the southern side of Mount Peter Rd, from the existing path near the Edmonton Medical Centre around to the Armstrong St / Green St intersection; (b) Constructing a centre median island in Green St to create a pedestrian refuge, and (c) Undertaking line marking associated with the project.
- Duration: Approximately 4 weeks to complete, weather permitting.
Traffic will be managed under traffic control. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.