Redlynch Village intersection upgrade
- Type of work: Major Infrastructure Project
- Suburb: Redlynch
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 01/07/2019 to 12:00am 30/11/2019
- Description: Major intersection upgrade
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Kamerunga Rd / Redlynch Intake Rd intersection
- Status: Open
The Kamerunga Road / Redlynch Intake Road intersection will undergo a major transformation this year.
This project aims to address road safety concerns for motorists, pedestrians and cyclists by providing an improved streetscape and village atmosphere within a low-speed environment.
Works will be staged over a four-month works program to ensure pedestrian and vehicular access to the village zone can be maintained throughout construction.
Construction works are expected to start by the end of July 2019 and are estimated to be complete by November 2019, weather permitting.
Thank you for your patience during construction. For further information, please visit the Major Projects webpage .