Stormwater drainage upgrade - Redlynch
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Redlynch
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 22/06/2020 to 12:00am 14/12/2020
- Description: Upgrade to the trunk stormwater drainage channel
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Drainage channel adjacent to the Queensland Rail line
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed to be undertaken on the trunk stormwater drainage channel adjacent to the Queensland Rail line from MONDAY 22 JUNE 2020 (weather permitting).
Type of Work:
- earthworks, excavation and shaping of the channel in preparation for channel lining;
- concrete works to line the base of the channel; and
- revegetation of the batters and disturbed areas
Contractor: fgf Developments Pty Ltd
Duration of works: Approximately 26 weeks, weather permitting
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays – 7am to 6pm, Saturdays – 7am to 1pm, as required
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you have any concerns or would like further information about this project, please contact fgf Developments on 07 4041 4350.