Roadworks - Redlynch Intake Rd
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Redlynch
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 29/04/2019 to 12:00am 23/08/2019
- Description: Road safety improvements.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Redlynch Intake Rd
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed for Redlynch Intake Rd from April until August 2019 (weather permitting):
- widening and sealing road shoulders from the Equestrian Park to Mary Parker Dve;
- minor drainage works in several locations, including culvert extensions at existing drains and concrete lining of the drain near Currunda Ck;
- extending the bus set down area on the eastern side of the road, prior to Mary Parker Dve;
- asphalt overlay works in sections between Currunda Ck and Mary Parker Dve;
- line marking modifications and changes.
Some vegetation removal/trimming and minor earthworks (mainly between the Equestrian Park and Currunda Ck) are required to allow road shoulder widening adjacent to the existing turn lane.
Minor delays may be experienced during this time and we thank you for your patience.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Similar safety works were carried out last year near the Quarry and Equestrian Park.
If you have any concerns or would like further information, please call Council on (07) 4044 3303 or email email@example.com.