Redlynch recreation parklands - pathway works
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Redlynch
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 15/01/2019 to 12:00am 31/10/2019
- Description: Pathway works near St Andrew's Catholic College
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Portelli Rd - Redlynch Sport & Recreation Parklands
- Status: Open
- Contact: email@example.com
Project update: Pathway works are approximately 80% complete. Bridge construction connecting the new path to Glenoma Park is expected to start by Monday 22 July, weather permitting. Project completion is expected by end of October 2019.
Pathway works are underway in the Redlynch recreation parklands near St Andrew's Catholic College.
New paths will connect Portelli Road to Goomboora Park and Glenoma Park.
Every effort has been made to minimise the removal of trees and vegetation along the path alignment, with offset replanting to occur where possible. Council will be planting over 20,000 trees across 7.05 hectares as part of the overall project.
This work is part of the Redlynch Sport and Recreation Parklands Masterplan.