Redlynch Intake Road - Safety Improvement Works
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Redlynch
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 20/04/2020 to 12:00am 31/08/2020
- Description: Redlynch Intake Road - Safety Improvements Works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Redlynch Intake Road
- Status: Open
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that another stage of safety improvement works are programmed for Redlynch Intake Rd (near the Rocks Rd intersection and the Crystal Cascades Horse Park) from MONDAY 20 APRIL 2020. Similar works were carried out last year near Currunda Ck.
This stage of works involve:
- Embankment earthworks, drainage improvements and culvert extensions to allow for road pavement widening south of the Rocks Road intersection. Works also involve relocation of water mains and Ergon Energy power poles.
- Road widening and installation of a right-turn lane entry into the Crystal Cascades Horse Park / Lasertag Cairns. This also involves relocation of the existing bus shelter and creation of a bus set down area, and drainage improvements and culvert extensions. Works also involve relocation of water mains and Ergon Energy power poles.
Vegetation trimming is required on the eastern and western sides of Redlynch Intake Rd.
During works, minor delays may be experienced and we thank you for your patience. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions. All works are expected to be complete by end of August 2020 (weather permitting).
If you have any concerns or would like further information, please call Council on (07) 4044 3303 or email email@example.com.