Roadworks - Riverside Pde
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Trinity Park
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 19/10/2020 to 12:00am 04/12/2020
- Description: Drainage, water main renewals, kerb and channel replacement and road pavement rehabilitation
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Odours; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Riverside Pde
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed for Riverside Pde (from property no. 19 Riverside Pde to the cul-de-sac) from Monday, 19 October 2020, weather permitting:
- Type of work: (a) Removal and replacement of stormwater culvert across Riverside Pde, near property no. 13 and 14; (b) Renewal of water main across Riverside Pde, near property no. 13 and 14; (c) Replacement of kerb and channel including driveway crossovers and associated road repairs on both sides of Riverside Parade; and (d) Road pavement rehabilitation and seal (seals will occur approx. 1-2 weeks apart)
- Duration: Approx. 6 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
It is anticipated that temporary access disruptions to property driveways and temporary road closures, at times, will be required while works are underway.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.