Roadworks - Ray St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Yorkeys Knob
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 09/11/2020 to 12:00am 30/11/2020
- Description: Kerb and channel, storm water improvement works and shoulder widening
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Western side of Ray St, in front of 13 and 15 Ray Street
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed for Ray Street from Monday, 9 November 2020, weather permitting.
- Type of work: (a) New kerb and channel, (b) storm water inlet pits and outlet stone pitching; and (c) shoulder widening, on the western side of Ray St, in front of property no. 13 and 15 Ray Street.
- Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 6pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.