Footpath Works - White Rock
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: White Rock
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 05/05/2020 to 12:00am 31/12/2020
- Description: Footpath upgrade works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Various locations
- Status: Open
The following footpath upgrade works are programmed for White Rock from TUESDAY 5 MAY 2020 (weather permitting).
Type of Works:
- Footpath construction - northern side of Phoenix St from Tiffany St intersection and tying in with the existing path east of 21 Phoenix St - completed
- Pram ramp construction near Goldberg Close - completed
- Footpath construction - eastern side of the drain from Leftwich St to Phoenix St - completed
- Drain crossing construction between Hoffman Close and Sheehy Road - commencing Monday 25 May
- Footpath construction - northern side of Tarantino Crescent and in the easement corridor behind Colombia St and Disney St
These links form part of the White Rock footpath linkages project which will provide a ~2.5km walking track loop.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.