Roadworks - Newell Street
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Bungalow
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 08/07/2019 to 12:00am 29/07/2019
- Description: Shoulder sealing, footpath and car parking improvements
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Newell Street
- Status: Open
The following safety improvement works are programmed to start in Newell Street (between Mulgrave Rd and Scott St) during the week of MONDAY 8 JULY 2019, weather permitting:
- Road shoulder sealing where required;
- Formalised car parking bays; and
- Creation of new 2 metre wide shared paths on both sides of Newell St - this will be a combination of off-road and on-road paths parallel to the kerb.
Concept plans can be viewed below.
This work is expected to take approximately three weeks to complete (weather permitting).
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you have any concerns or would like further information about this project, please call 4044 3326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org