Roadworks - Moody St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Manunda
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 23/07/2020 to 12:00am 06/08/2020
- Description: Road shoulder seal, line marking modifications and signage installations required for the introduction of a zip merge lane
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Southern side of Moody St in front of property no. 3 to 15 Moody St
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed for Moody Street, Manunda from Thursday, 23 July 2020, weather permitting.
- Type of work: Road shoulder sealing, line marking modifications and signage installations required for the introduction of a zip merge lane on the southern side of Moody St (in front of property no. 3 to 15 Moody St).
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Zip merging is a safe and efficient method of traffic movement when merging from two lanes into one. The works will involve replacing yellow “Left Lane Ends” signs with “Form 1 Lane Zip Merge” white signs.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.