Footpath upgrade - Mill Rd / Ravizza Dr
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Edmonton
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 27/07/2020 to 12:00am 23/08/2020
- Description: Footpath upgrade works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Mill Rd / Ravizz Dr
- Status: Open
Footpath upgrade works are programmed for the following areas from MONDAY, 27 JULY 2020 (weather permitting).
Type of Works:
- Constructing a footpath on the northern side of Mill Rd, from Hartill St to Ravizza Dr, and modifying the existing centre median island of Ravizza Dr to create a wider pedestrian refuge; and
- Constructing a footpath to complete the missing section on the southern side of Mill Rd from property no. 27 to 37 Stokes St;
Approximate duration: Approx. 4 weeks to complete (weather permitting).
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays - 6.00am to 6.00pm, Saturdays as required.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.