Mestrez St and Grevillea St Footpath works
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Mooroobool
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 02/11/2020 to 12:00am 27/11/2020
- Description: Footpath and bus stop boarding point construction
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Mestrez Street and Grevillea St
- Status: Open
The following works are programmed for Mestrez Street and Grevillea Street from Monday 2 November 2020 (weather permitting).
- Type of work (a) New 2m wide concrete footpath on the western side of Mestrez St, from Sunflower Dr to Grevillea St and continuing on the northern side of Grevillea St to the bus stop near Beatrice Park; and (b) a new concrete bus stop boarding point between the footpath and the kerb near property no. 37 Mestrez St.
- Approximate duration Approx. 3 weeks to complete, weather permitting
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 7.00am to 6.00pm; Saturday 7.00am to 1.00pm
- Contact info - Call 4044 3326 or email email@example.com
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.