Roadworks - Martin Street
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Babinda
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 29/06/2020 to 12:00am 20/07/2020
- Description: Kerb and channel replacement and road shoulder widening and sealing
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Odours; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Martin St from Hospital St to property no. 20 Martin St
- Status: Open
The following improvement works are programmed for Martin St, Babinda, from Monday 29 June 2020, weather permitting.
Type of works
- (1) Kerb and channel replacement on both sides of Martin St (from Hospital Street to property no. 20 Martin St)
- (2) Road shoulder widening and sealing from Hospital Street to property no. 20 Martin St.
Duration: Approx. 3 weeks to complete, weather permitting from 7am – 5pm
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, residents are asked not to leave vehicles/trailers parked on the street during the time of scheduled work.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.