Roadworks - Lake Morris Road
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Kanimbla
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 10/07/2020 to 12:00am 14/08/2020
- Description: Temporary daytime closure of Lake Morris Road from Campbells Lookout to Copperlode Dam entrance gate
- Likely impacts: Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Lake Morris Road, from Campbells Lookout to Copperlode Dam Entrance Gate
- Status: Open
Works are now expected to be completed by Friday 14 August 2020.
The following improvement works are required on LAKE MORRIS ROAD, KANIMBLA from FRIDAY, 10 JULY 2020:
- Type of work: Road pavement preparation works from Campbell's lookout to the Copperlode Dam entrance gate.
- Approximate duration: 3 weeks to complete, Mondays to Fridays - 6.30am to 4.30pm, (weather permitting).
For the safety of motorists and cyclists, these works will require closures of Lake Morris Road from the Campbell's lookout to the Copperlode Dam entrance gate from 6.30am until 4.30pm each working day.
Traffic management will be in place to allow essential worker access.
Cyclist and pedestrian access is available to the second lookout at all times (ie. at approximately the 4km mark). Cyclist and pedestrian access above the second lookout is available prior to 6.30am and after 4.30pm each working day and weekends.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.