Griffith St footpath works
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Freshwater
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 18/01/2021 to 12:00am 05/02/2021
- Description: New footpath works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Griffith St / Old Smithfield Rd
- Status: Open
Due to the narrow width of this roadway, local access only will be permitted.
The following works are programmed for Griffith Street and Old Smithfield Road from MONDAY 18 JANUARY 2021 (weather permitting):
- Type of work: New concrete path on the eastern side of Griffith St, from the Kamerunga Rd (Stratford Connection Rd) intersection towards the Old Smithfield Rd corner, and on the northern side of Old Smithfield Rd, from Griffith St and connecting to the existing footpath in front of the Waterhaven apartment building.
- Approximate duration: Approx. 3 weeks to complete, weather permitting
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am to 6.00pm; Saturday 7.00am to 1.00pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions. Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.