Greenpatch improvement works
- Type of work: Parks & Playgrounds
- Suburb: Gordonvale
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 11/03/2019 to 12:00am 31/07/2019
- Description: Improvement works are underway at Greenpatch camping ground
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Greenpatch camping ground
- Status: Open
Project update - as at 24 May 2019
- Demolition works complete (existing amenities building);
- New amenities building underway;
- Water and sewer services works substantially complete;
- Civil earthworks substantially complete;
- Lower campground concrete works approximately 97% complete, with bollards and turf installation to occur over the next two weeks.
Please note: Inclement weather continues to significantly delay civil works and construction progress.
Improvement works will be underway at the Greenpatch camping ground from March 2019.
Initial preparation works will include vegetation pruning and removal to allow an access road and new entrance to be constructed.
A new amenities building, access road, pathways, and other associated improvements will be installed as shown in the improvement upgrade works plan. ( PDF, 3.87 MB )
For further information, please email email@example.com.