Greenpatch improvement works
- Type of work: Parks & Playgrounds
- Suburb: Gordonvale
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 11/03/2019 to 12:00am 30/09/2019
- Description: Improvement works are underway at Greenpatch camping ground
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Greenpatch camping ground
- Status: Open
Project update - as at 22 August 2019
- Demolition works complete (existing Amenities Building)
- New Amenities Building substantially complete
- Water and sewer services works substantially complete
- Civil earthworks complete
- Repairs to Hemming Creek Footbridge complete
- Turf and tree planting works substantially complete
- Lower Campground concrete works complete
- Upper Campground concrete and grass paver hardstand complete
- Gates and bollards installation complete
- Picnic shelter installation underway
Completion is expected mid-September 2019.
Improvement works will be underway at the Greenpatch camping ground from March 2019.
Initial preparation works will include vegetation pruning and removal to allow an access road and new entrance to be constructed.
A new amenities building, access road, pathways, and other associated improvements will be installed as shown in the improvement upgrade works plan. ( PDF, 3.87 MB )
The area will be closed while construction works are in progress.
For further information, please email email@example.com.