Footpath works - Lavender St, Mooroobool
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Mooroobool
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 16/09/2019 to 12:00am 30/09/2019
- Description: Lavender St footpath works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Lavender Street
- Status: Open
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that the following improvement works are programmed for Lavender Street, from MONDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2019, (weather permitting).
- Type of work: New 2m wide concrete footpath at the southern side of Lavender Street, from Carnation Drive to Grevillea Street (either side of the railway line will be constructed after the cane season has finished).
- Approximate duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete, weather permitting
- Working hours: 7.00am to 5:30pm
During construction, there may be temporary disruptions such as noise and dust however, we will minimise inconveniences wherever possible. Some tree removal and trimming may be necessary.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you require further information please email email@example.com
This project is partly funded by the Queensland Government’s ‘Works for Queensland' program.