Robert Road - Footpath works
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Bentley Park
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 18/11/2020 to 12:00am 11/12/2020
- Description: Footpath construction
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Robert Road
- Status: Open
The following works are programmed for Robert Road from Wednesday, 18 November 2020 (weather permitting).
- Type of work Construction of a new concrete footpath on the northern side of Robert Road, from property no. 2-4 Kangaroo Street (the Mount Sheridan Early Education Centre) to link with the existing path adjacent to the bus stop near property no. 134 Robert Road.
- Duration Approx. 3 weeks to complete, weather permitting. Monday to Friday 7.00am to 6.00pm; Saturday 7.00am to 1.00pm (if required).
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.