Enmore Street North pedestrian bridge works
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Manoora
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 09/12/2020 to 12:00am 31/03/2021
- Description: Pedestrian bridge works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Enmore Street north - Second pedestrian bridge
- Status: Open
The below works have been delayed due to wet weather. Weather permitting, works are scheduled to be completed by 31 March 2021.
The following works are programmed for the Enmore Street North pedestrian bridge from Friday, 11 December 2020 (weather permitting).
- Type of work: Repairs to the second pedestrian bridge and embankment erosion remediation works
- Duration: Approx. 1 week to complete, weather permitting
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am to 6.00pm; Saturday 7.00am to 1.00pm
At times during these works, the bridge will be temporarily closed to pedestrian access.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.