Crystal Cascades improvement works
- Type of work: Car Park Works
- Suburb: Redlynch
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 06/10/2020 to 12:00am 20/12/2020
- Description: Car park, road and drainage improvements
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Redlynch Intake Road
- Status: Open
The following improvement works will be undertaken at the Redlynch Intake Road approaches to the Crystal Cascades swimming / recreation area and within the Crystal Cascades carpark:
- regrading and shaping of embankments;
- road pavement rehabilitation and new kerbing on the Redlynch Intake Road carpark approaches;
- new stormwater drainage pits and renewal of stormwater pipes underneath Redlynch Intake Road and through the carpark;
- additional parallel car parking bays along the roadway and a new bus set-down/parking area;
- new CCTV camera surveillance; and
- new footpath connections through the carpark and irrigation garden beds.
Works are expected to start early October 2020. During construction, the facility will remain open however, there may be temporary car park access disruptions.
Council will minimise inconveniences wherever possible. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.