Bus stop works - Fretwell Road
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: White Rock
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 28/01/2020 to 12:00am 28/02/2020
- Description: Bus stop works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Fretwell Road
- Status: Open
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
New bus stops are programmed for Fretwell Road, White Rock.
These works are required to provide Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant bus stops for an imminent route change to provide a public transport service to the Bupa Aged Care Facility in White Rock.
- Eastbound stop (in front of Bupa Aged Care Facility) - works include constructing a new concrete boarding point, kerb ramp and footpath connections, as well as a bus shelter and a seat. New signage and line marking changes will also be undertaken to delineate the bus zone.
- Westbound stop (in front of no. 8 and no. 10 Fretwell Road) - works involve constructing a new concrete boarding point and kerb ramp, signage and line marking changes to delineate the bus zone.
Works are programmed to start on TUESDAY 28 JANUARY 2020, weather permitting, between the hours of 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday (Saturdays if required).
During works there may be disruptions such as noise and dust; however, these will be kept to a minimum. It is anticipated that works will take approximately 1 month to complete.
Council apologises for any inconvenience caused and appreciates your patience during these necessary improvement works.
Should you require further information please email email@example.com.