Bugeja Park - pedestrian crossing over drain
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Freshwater
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 07/12/2020 to 12:00am 12/02/2021
- Description: Construction of pedestrian crossing over the drain
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Bugeja Park
- Status: Open
The below works are delayed due to wet weather. Weather permitting, works will recommence on Monday, 18 January 2021.
The following works are programmed for Bugeja Park from Monday, 7 December 2020 (weather permitting).
- Type of work: Construction of a new pedestrian crossing over the drain within Bugeja Park and the removal of the old timber staircase which is currently cordoned off.
- Duration: Approx. 3 weeks to complete, weather permitting
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am to 6.00pm; Saturday 7.00am to 1.00pm
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.