Veivers Road - drainage works
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Palm Cove
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 24/10/2017 to 12:00am 01/12/2017
- Description: Drainage works between McDonald Cl and Triton St.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Veivers Road
- Status: Closed
Drainage improvements are underway on the southern side of Veivers Road, between McDonald Close and Triton Street.
This work involves:
- installing an underground stormwater pipe between McDonald Cl and property no. 21 Veivers Rd to replace the existing open swale drain;
- new kerb and channel from McDonald Cl to the driveway of property no. 21 Veivers Rd;
- removing and replacing existing broken kerb and channel from property no. 21 Veivers Rd to Triton St;
- installing a new kerb inlet pit near the Veivers Rd and Triton St corner; and
- relocating a short section of paved footpath near the corner of Veivers Rd and Triton St.
Works are expected to take approximately 4-6 weeks to complete. While works are underway there may be temporary access disruptions to property driveways and we thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
For further information, please call Council on (07) 4044 3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.