Roadworks - Turtle Close
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Clifton Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 05/05/2020 to 12:00am 08/05/2020
- Description: Kerb and channel and associated road repairs
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: In front of 6-10 Turtle Close
- Status: Closed
The following improvement works are programmed for Turtle Close, Clifton Beach, from TUESDAY, 5 MAY 2020, weather permitting.
Type of work: New kerb and channel and associated road repairs to damaged section in front of 6-10 Turtle Close.
Approximate Duration: Approx. 3 days to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.