Roadworks - Tills Street
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Westcourt
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 02/10/2017 to 12:00am 31/12/2017
- Description: Tills Street roadworks
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Tills St (Mann St to Mulgrave Rd)
- Status: Closed
Roadworks are programmed for Tills Street, from Mann Street to Mulgrave Road, from the week of Monday 2 October 2017.
The work will include drainage, kerb and channel, footpath and road widening improvements.
The existing open drain on the western side of Tills Street, adjacent to Cazaly’s Sports Ground, will be replaced with an underground stormwater system. This will allow for improved formalised angled car parking and a new footpath on this side of the road.
During construction, there may be minor disruptions such as traffic delays, noise and dust however, Council officers will minimise temporary inconveniences wherever possible.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
For further information, please contact Council on (07) 4044 3303 or email email@example.com.