Swallow St Footpath
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Mooroobool
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 05/02/2019 to 12:00am 11/03/2019
- Description: Swallow St footpath works and beautification
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Works are underway on Swallow St to establish a pedestrian link from McGregor St to the Kingsford St roundabout.
Works will include:
- a 2-metre wide pedestrian corridor, with a combination of off-road path and on-road delineated path parallel to the kerb;
- Formalised parallel parking bays; and
- Beautification works involving planting of street trees adjacent to parking bays and additional street trees along the verge.