Spence St footpath upgrade
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Cairns city
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 01/05/2020 to 12:00am 30/06/2020
- Description: Footpath upgrade from The Bolands Centre to Honeyland
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Northern side of Spence St (Boland Centre to Honeyland)
- Status: Closed
Footpath upgrade works are programmed to occur in Spence Street from Tuesday 5 May 2020.
This will involve renewing the footpath and kerb and channel on the northern side of Spence St, from Honeyland (12 Spence St) to The Bolands Centre (14 Spence St).
The existing footpath will be replaced with an exposed aggregate concrete finish.
Existing footpath infrastructure, such as signs and parking ticket machines, will be reinstalled in similar locations.
Works are expected to take approximately 8 weeks to complete, weather permitting.
Pedestrian detours will be in place and car parking bays will be temporarily closed during works. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.