Roadworks - Spence Street
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Parramatta Park
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 12/06/2020 to 12:00am 12/06/2020
- Description: Asphalt overlay nightworks
- Likely impacts: Noise; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Spence Street from Draper Street intersection to 108 Spence Street
- Status: Closed
The following nightworks are programmed for Spence Street, Parramatta Park:
Date: Friday evening, 12 June 2020
Type of work: Asphalt overlay of the eastbound lanes of Spence St, from the Draper St intersection to 108 Spence St (Repco KW Auto Repairs & Service)
Approximate Duration: 1 night to complete, 6.00pm to 6.00am (weather permitting)
Spence Street will be temporarily closed, one lane at a time, while these works are being undertaken.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted, where required.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.