Roadworks - Yangoora Street, White Rock
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: White Rock
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 14/08/2019 to 12:00am 30/08/2019
- Description: Kerb and channel works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Yangoora Street
- Status: Closed
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that improvement works are programmed for Yangoora St, White Rock, from the week of WEDNESDAY 14 AUGUST 2019, weather permitting.
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, businesses and residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled work. There may also be temporary access disruptions to property driveways.
- Type of work: New kerb and channel and associated road repairs to both sides of Yangoora St (between Kambara St and Makoo Close).
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you would like further information about these works, please email firstname.lastname@example.org