Roadworks - Willow St and Gerbera St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Holloways Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 31/08/2020 to 12:00am 21/09/2020
- Description: Removal and replacement of stormwater pipes
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Willow Street and Gerbera Street
- Status: Closed
Due to delays, the drainage improvement works programmed for Gerbera Street will now start on MONDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2020. It will take approx 3 days to complete this work (weather permitting).Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
The following drainage improvement works are programmed for WILLOW STREET and GERBERA STREET:
- Type of work: (1) Removal and replacement of the stormwater pipe that runs underneath Willow St, near 2-4 Cassava St; and (2) Removal and replacement of the stormwater pipe that runs underneath Gerbera St, between 43 Willow St and 2 Gerbera St.
- Dates: Willow St works to start Monday 31 August 2020; Gerbera St works to start once Willow St works are complete (approx. Monday 7 September 2020)
- Approx. Duration: Approx. 1 week to complete each site (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
During construction, there may be temporary disruptions such as noise and dust however, we will minimise inconveniences wherever possible. A temporary road closure at each site will be required. Local access will be maintained.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.