Roadworks - Victoria Street
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Parramatta Park
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 19/11/2019 to 12:00am 13/12/2019
- Description: Shoulder seal and replacement of kerb and channel
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Victoria Street
- Status: Closed
- Contact: email@example.com
Improvement works are programmed for Victoria St, Parramatta Park from TUESDAY 19 NOVEMBER 2019, weather permitting.
Type of work: Shoulder seal to any unsealed sections on both sides of Victoria Street (between Severin St and Draper St). Kerb and channel replacement will also be carried out.
Approximate Duration: Approx. 3 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7.00am - 5.00pm
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, residents and businesses are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled work.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you would like further information, please call Council on (07) 4044 3326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the Queensland Government’s ‘Works for Queensland program’.