Roadworks - Toogood Road, Woree
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Woree
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 26/08/2019 to 12:00am 09/09/2019
- Description: Asphalt works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Toogood Road
- Status: Closed
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that the following roadworks are programmed for Toogood Road from MONDAY 26 AUGUST 2019, weather permitting.
- Type of work: Asphalt overlay to the traffic lanes and road shoulders of Toogood Rd from Marti St towards Yara St intersection.
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5.30pm
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, businesses and residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled work.
Lane closures will be required. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted.
This work will be carried out on the above date/s however if weather conditions are unsuitable, the works will be reprogrammed. Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you would like further information about these works, please email firstname.lastname@example.org