Roadworks - Sheridan St, Cairns North
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Cairns North
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 21/06/2019 to 12:00am 12/07/2019
- Description: Kerb and channel works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Sheridan St near James St intersection
- Status: Closed
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that improvement works are programmed for Sheridan St, Cairns North, from FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2019, weather permitting.
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, businesses and residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled work. There may also be temporary access disruptions to property driveways.
Type of work:New kerb and channel and associated road repairs on the eastern side of Sheridan St from the James St intersection into McKenzie St near the Les Davies Park.
Approximate Duration:Approx. 3 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you would like further information about these works, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.