Roadworks - Mount Peter Rd
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Edmonton
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 19/10/2020 to 12:00am 26/10/2020
- Description: Footpath upgrade works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Mount Peter Road, from Petersen Road to link with the existing pathway south of Carruthers Street
- Status: Closed
The following footpath upgrade works are programmed for Mount Peter Road from Monday, 19 October 2020 (weather permitting).
- Type of Works: Construction of a 2 metre wide asphalt footpath on the eastern side of Mount Peter Road, from Petersen Road to link with the existing pathway south of Carruthers Street.
- Approximately duration: Approx. 1 week to complete, weather permitting.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday - 6.00am to 6.00pm, Saturday if required.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.