Roadworks - McCormack St, Manunda
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Manunda
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 28/10/2019 to 12:00am 11/11/2019
- Description: Kerb and channel works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: MCormack Street
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that improvement works are programmed for McCormack St Manunda, from the week of Monday 28 October 2019, weather permitting.
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, businesses and residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled work. There may also be temporary access disruptions to property driveways.
- Type of work:New kerb and channel and associated road repairs on the western side of McCormack St (from Jacaranda Close to roundabout at Dollisson St intersection).
- Approximate Duration:Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you would like further information about these works, please email email@example.com