Roadworks - Mahab St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Kewarra Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 02/11/2020 to 12:00am 16/11/2020
- Description: Sink hole rectification works and the installation of a new stormwater pit
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Mahab Street
- Status: Closed
The following improvement works are programmed for Mahab Street from Monday, 2 November 2020, weather permitting.
- Type of work: Installation of a new stormwater pit in front of property no. 5 Mahab Street to rectify the current sink hole.
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
A daily northbound lane closure of Mahab St will be required during working hours with local access maintained via traffic management. As the site will be an open excavation, at night water barriers will be positioned around the work area, with northbound motorists to ‘give way’ to oncoming traffic.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.