Roadworks - Koch St, Mooroobool
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Mooroobool
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 08/07/2019 to 12:00am 29/07/2019
- Description: Kerb and channel works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Koch Street
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following roadworks are programmed for Koch Street, Mooroobool on MONDAY 8 JULY 2019.
Type of work: New kerb and channel and associated road repairs to the southern side of Koch St (between Hayward St and Swallow St), continuing to Dann St intersection.
Approximate Duration: Approx. 3 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted.
This work will be carried out on the above date/s however if weather conditions are unsuitable, the works will be reprogrammed.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you have any concerns or would like further information about these works, please email email@example.com