Roadworks - McCormack Street
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Manunda
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 28/10/2019 to 12:00am 10/11/2019
- Description: Kerb and channel works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: McCormack Street
- Status: Open
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvement works are programmed for McCormack St Manunda, from MONDAY 28 OCTOBER 2019, weather permitting.
- Type of work: New kerb and channel and associated road repairs on the on the western side of McCormack St (from Jacaranda Close to roundabout at Dollisson St intersection)
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled work.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you would like further information, please call Council on (07) 4044 3326 or email email@example.com