Roadworks - Karwin Street
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Bayview Heights
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 21/10/2019 to 12:00am 24/10/2019
- Description: Kerb and channel works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Karwin Street
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvement works are programmed for Karwin St, Bayview Heights, from MONDAY 21 OCTOBER 2019, weather permitting.
- Type of work: New kerb and channel and associated road repairs on the southern side of Karwin St (between Yara St and Woomera St)
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 2 days to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled work.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you would like further information, please call Council on (07) 4044 3326 or email email@example.com