Roadworks - Gordon St
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Earlville
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 16/11/2020 to 12:00am 24/12/2020
- Description: Culvert remediation works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Gordon St at the Irene Street drainage reserve, between Sunflower Dr and Langan St
- Status: Closed
The following drainage improvement works are programmed for Gordon Street, from Monday, 16 November 2020, weather permitting.
- Type of work: Remediation works to the culverts underneath Gordon Street at the Irene Street drainage reserve, between Sunflower Dr and Langan St.
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 4 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Initially intermittent temporary lane closures between the hours of 7am to 4pm will be required with more frequent lane closures expected from 25 November for the remainder of the work period.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time