Roadworks - Fearnley St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Portsmith
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 23/04/2019 to 12:00am 24/04/2019
- Description: Asphalt overlay works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Fearnley Street
- Status: Closed
Asphalt overlay works are programmed for Fearnley Street (between Kenny Street and Plath Close) from Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Lane closures and temporary road closures will be required at times. There will be no access to Fearnley Street from Kenny Street at this time.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Works will occur from 6.00am to 5.30pm (weather permitting) and are expected to take approximately one (1) day to complete, weather permitting.
This work will be carried out on the above date however if weather conditions are unsuitable, the works will be reprogrammed.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.